- Music and Dance of Mindanao, Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble, New Mexico Humanities Council, 17 November 2018.
- Music and Dance of Mindanao,Workshop and Performance, Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 5-6 April, 2018.
- Philippine Independence Day, Carson, CA, 9 June 2018.
- Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble and Malaya Filipino American Dance Arts, Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture, Echo Park, 8 October, 2017.
- Kid-friendly performance at the Skirball with the Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble, 27 August 2016.
- Performance with Malaya Filipino American Dance Arts at the Mary and Joseph Retreat Center in Rancho Palos Verdes, July 2016
- Performance at the Society for Ethnomusicology Southern California-Hawaii Chapter, UCLA Dept. of Ethnomusicology, March 2016
- Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble performance at Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture, La Plaza, Olvera Street, Los Angeles, 7 November 2015
- Live performance with the Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble for the film screening of The Cotabato Sessions at the Velaslavasay Panorama December 13, 2014.
- Kulintang performances, Filipino American History Month Celebrations, 2011-2013 City of Carson, CA.
- November 23, 2008 Guest performer with the Palabuniyan Kulintang Ensemble at Tufts University.
- Performed on kulintang for Tufts’ Filipino Cultural Society, April 2008.
- Performance/demonstration on kulintang for Asian Heritage Month Festival at Stonehill College, April 2008 (VIDEO)
Taught students of Iskwelahang Pilipino (Filipino School) kulintang for their cultural dances. They performed these pieces for NEFFA (New England Folk Festival) on April 26, 2008. For pictures Click here.
Recorded with members of Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble for Apl.de.Ap of the Black Eyed Peas, March 2007 at Encore Studios in Burbank. Second session for Apl. with Chad Hugo at the Record Plant in Hollywood, June 2007.
Select Past Performances:
Espresso Mi Cultura in Hollywood, CA. Art opening of women painters with Joy Mallari, 19 March 2004
Collaboration with electronica artist e:trinity Lotus Festival, Echo Park, Los Angeles, CA, July 20
Performing on erhu with UCLA’s Music of China ensemble (1997-2005)
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival 1998 with Maguindanao Kulintang Ensemble and Guro Danny Kalanduyan, Washington, D.C.
1999-2005 Music of Bali and Java, Spring Festival of World Music and Jazz, UCLA
2009 “Reversal and Refractions for Trumpet and Tape.” Original composition performed for Asian Composers League, Philippines and Japan Foundation in Manila, 20 March.
1997 “The Accident.” Original composition for soprano and mixed ensemble, performed at synaesthesia: Composers and Poets Interpret Works of Art at the Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore, MD, 9 October.
1996 “Awit ng Bayan for four sopranos and marimba.” Original composition performed at the Conference and Festival of the Asian Composers League, Manila, Philippines, 20-26 January.
1996 “Still Life Vanitas.” Original composition performed at synaesthesia: Composers and Poets Interpret Works of Art at the Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore, MD, 20 October.